• Resin floors by Colledani;
• Custom wood paneling in national walnut made by our carpentry shop;
• LED lighting and chandeliers from Artemide;
• Furnishing armchairs in wedding room by New Life;
• Internal doors by Door 2000;
• Executive office furniture by Uffix (mod. The Element);
• Executive armchairs and sofas by Uffix (mod. The Element);
Meeting room chairs by Quinti and tables by Uffix (mod. The Element).
Project and realization completely Made in Italy.
The building has fluid spaces and the interior design is dictated by curved lines. The most important element in hospitality spaces is the ceiling, which was lowered in some points to provide a diffused lighting in the space.
The compositional design of the ceiling is projected onto the floor through the use of a darker color shade, thus defining the path for the guests.
Resin floors, false ceilings, lighting and wooden strips recreate the effect of a palm grove inside the wedding halls.
Supply of the furnishings and realization of the conference counter was made in glossy lacquered national walnut and walnut effect boiserie with matte finish.
Refrigerated glass cabinets in the corridor were installed for the maintenance of works of art.
In other areas and main rooms the focus shifts to wooden material and its lighting.